The Coatesville Youth Initiative is seeking an experienced consultant to conduct and prepare a needs assessment and feasibility study so that CYI will be able to determine whether to proceed with planning, fundraising, and establishing a community and youth center in Coatesville.
Based on preliminary inquiries, CYI believes that a new center is a much-needed resource in Coatesville. CYI seeks to determine the community’s perspectives about a center, the potential for fundraising, and the appropriateness and preparedness of CYI to take the lead on such a project.
The activities and deliverables for the study are expected to include:
- Engage members of the Coatesville community and conduct research to identify and evaluate the community need for a center
- Assess partnership opportunities in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, including as tenants and service providers
- Analyze fundraising and earned income potential, including for construction of the center, long-term maintenance, and support for CYI’s current and core programs
- If a center is needed and possible, develop several scenarios for facility size, features, location, and amenities, funding sources for construction and maintenance, development timeline, CYI’s organizational structure, and more
- Provide ongoing consultation and support around internal and external communications related to the study
This study will not include architectural renderings or other information beyond the feasibility study.
Applicants must submit their proposal by 5 PM on March 15 to Chaya Scott, Executive Director of Coatesville Youth Initiative, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information.